The privacy of visitors to Healthsanctuary is an important concern to us as well as to the Internet at-large. Here’s how we support privacy and use data.
healthsanctuary.in does NOT:
- Provide or release names or e-mail addresses of visitors or members of our mailing list to any third party without the member’s explicit permission.
healthsanctuary.in may use visitor data to:
- Direct editorial content to visitors who are most likely to be interested in information about specific subject matter.
- Determine the advertisements to be seen by a visitor while using healthsanctuary.in.
- Prevent repetition: Internet “cookie” technology may be used to prevent repetitive requests to a visitor, such as accepting a disclaimer statement or filling out a questionnaire.
- Measure site activity: Cookie technology may also be used by healthsanctuary.in to determine which features and services are important to which audiences so that we may know where to invest our ongoing development and creative efforts.
- Advise visitors of recent news and features: healthsanctuary.in periodic email updates provide visitors who voluntarily sign up for our mailing list with headlines of recent news stories posted on the site, along with notice of new features. (Instructions for “unsubscribing” are provided in each update.)